Carved rectangle with sculpture on wooden plinth by the late Geoffrey Harris, carved from Portland stone.
The late Geoffrey Harris was born in Nottingham in 1928. He attended Leeds College of Art 1948-51, then the Royal College of Art 1951-54. He was a visiting lecturer at Dockland Settlements, Birmingham College of Art and Stourbridge School of Art. Harris assisted Leon Underwood, David John and William Bloye, then became an assistant to Henry Moore at his studio in Much Hadham, Hertfordshire from 1957 to 1960.
Available for hire only. Please enquire directly and see our terms and conditions here.
Artist: Geoffrey Harris
Year: Believed to be from the 1980's
Material: Portland stone
Dimensions: H29 x W39 x D31cm
Condition: Vintage condition